Friday, April 23, 2010

Beginning

Ok, guys. I'm creating this blog to start showcasing my writing. I'm throwing in a story that I wrote some years back, with the help of an amazing editor (Thank You Maran). I'm going to be putting up a chapter a week. If memory serves, there are only 13 or so chapters so far and I haven't the slightest idea where I'm trying to take this story, so any and all feedback is welcome. Where would YOU like the story to go? What do YOU think needs to be changed? What would YOU like to happen? I'm going to love hearing from you guys, that is if I hear from anyone. So please, take your time and check it out. I hope you enjoy it and give me ideas on where it should go. Constructive criticism is very welcome. Other criticism can me shoved down your fn throat. Thanks!

-Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment